Agency Mission and Values
To protect, conserve and enhance the quality of Wyoming’s environment for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Proactive: We are proactive by anticipating future impacts on Wyoming’s environment and taking actions to minimize those impacts.
- Innovative: We are innovative by encouraging people from both inside and outside the agency to consider new approaches to protecting, preserving and enhancing a healthy environment.
- Consistent: We are consistent by fairly applying and implementing regulatory requirements.
- Responsive: We are responsive through timely and open communications with the public, the regulated community and other stakeholders who are affected by our work.
- Committed: We are committed to a culture and work environment where everyone is treated respectfully, professionally developed and continuously challenged.
- Decisive: We are decisive and make decisions in a rigorous and timely manner supported by thorough analysis, quality data and sound rationale.